Tuesday 29 May 2012

Lost!

No not me but my cherished Route 66 bandana or skull cap. NO Biggsey, it is not a bleedin' headscarf!!
In fact, it isn't anything at the moment. Last seen on the trip to Tetbury and the Ride of Respect, I can't find it anywhere. It's not as though the weather was good enough to be able to wear it, so I'm perplexed as to where it could have gone.  If I didn't know better, I'd suspect one of Biggsey's cats had taken it. They are an American breed, after all.

I'm pretty miffed about it though. I didn't buy many souvenirs on that trip but that was on of my treats, purchased in the little town of Madrid, actually in the the gift shop, that was built as the diner for the Wild Hogs film. I could always ask Gary 'The Bear' Fleshman, our Route 66 tour guide to bring me one over but that wouldn't be the same. Sentimental I know, mental, some might say but I miss it. Sniff! Hopefully it'll turn up before July.

50 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment