Tuesday 24 July 2012

D5P3

So Grizzly and I finally pull over to wait and wager a pint on how long before the others arrive. 20 mins , I say, 40 Grizzly. Dud arrives bang on 20! Well done Dudley, what kept ya?

We continue in the rain until about 30 miles from Inverness, when the sun comes out. We make a stop at the Culloden battlefield and then head for the digs. Grizzly and Biggsey got seperated from myself and Dud, as I was filtering again but Dud had seen where I had gone, so caught back up. Unfortunately, at the B&B Dud reverted to R66 mode and bailed off the side of the Harley, right in front of the landlady! Pride hurt but nowt else. Shortly the others arrived and we soon treated Biggsey to the delights of Wetherspoons. They don't have them in Tetbury don't you know. We followed that with a side street pub visit to The Thistle and instantly doubled the body count! Ireland challenged England to a game of darts. Needless to say, I whooped that paddy ass!

Time for bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment