Sunday 24 June 2012

Time to start packing?

It'll soon be time to decide what clothing I'm going to take with me. With only two panniers and a topbox, space is fairly tight for such a long trip, so I may end up having to turn my pants inside out! LOL! It's a carefully planned operation working out what to take, even more so to pack it. Despite what people may think of bikers, we're not all dirty, smelly, unwashed individuals who walk around in the same clothes for weeks on end.

Talking of clothes, I hear Biggsey's t-shirts have arrived. I can't wait to see them. My own merchandise order has been placed and another will follow very shortly, so we will look like a team (almost) when we are hitting the night time streets of Glossop, Inverness and Blarney ;-) As slick as an F1 pit crew!

Some good news on the bike cleaning front today. The rain held off long enough for me to give the Bandit its first clean of the year. Hoorah! With at least two days fine weather forecast, I'll not be ashamed to ride it to work now!

24 days to go, just.

No comments:

Post a Comment