Thursday 14 June 2012

Merchandise

Seems Biggsey and I think alike. I was toying with the idea of getting some t-shirts made up for the tour, when blow me if he doesn't say he's already sorted some. What the design is, he won't let on. It'll be a surpise. I'm wondering if it is the Wild Hogs picture (which you can see on the flickr link) or maybe something individual for each of us? Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

I've not given up my idea though and have designed (with Vistaprint's help), a logo for the tour. I'm looking at getting a polo shirt made up and possibly a cap. I'm just waiting to see if the other hogs are interested and if so what sizes they will need. Once they turn up, I'll be unveiling the design on the blog and posting a pic to flickr. Maybe I'll do a 'I followed the blog' t-shirt for you guys ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment